Mail can be sent to:

Mission Office:
Anziano Randon LaFaye
Italy Rome Mission
Piazza Carnaro, 20
00141 Rome RM
Italy

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Recognize, Remember, and Be Thankful

 

Ciao fam, how's the busy life goin? I hope everything is going good at home.
So this week was great for me! I think I'm finally picking up the language but its still crazy difficult to speak fluidly for me ha such a greenie! But ever since I read the home teaching message for this month, I've been having a great week! The message Recognize, Remember and Be Thankful or something, not sure how it's translated, by Pres. Eyring was great! it challenged me to write the blessings I received in my journal everyday. Now that I'm doing this, I'm recognizing things that I take for granted too much. So I know ya'll don't keep a journal but you should...ha if not, take 5 minutes before your nighttime prayer and think about the blessings you saw throughout the day! it's incredible what reflecting at the end of the day can do for us. Anyhow, our week with investigators was pretty average. We average 1.5 lessons a day exactly haha some days we have 2 lessons and other days we have 1 lesson with investigators. The summer isn't the best time for lessons ha. THEN yesterday, we got 2 new investigators!!!! awesome day! A great way to end my week.
So BIG question! How is Dallin Wengert doing??? Hopefully their family is fine.
Next question, mom or dad, what's a blessing you've received from obeying the law of tithing? I wanted to share an experience with an investigator but I realized I haven't really noticed the blessings in my life from paying tithing...and lastly, I don't know if you've seen it but Sorella Waddoups has a blog for the mission so you should check that out, I'm not sure what it says but I heard its good stuff on there.
Thanks for everything! :)
Robby I was reading in Alma the other day about Captain Moroni and he led the Nephite Armies at the age of 25!!! You know what this means? No one is too young to be a leader! So even though your a sophomore, be a leader out there! Reece, your a senior so you should already be a leader ya stud! Crazy, senior year...anyways, don't coast through school and sports as a follower like I did, speak up and be a leader! Love you guys, talk to you next week, Ciao!
Anz. LaFaye

No comments:

Post a Comment