Mail can be sent to:

Mission Office:
Anziano Randon LaFaye
Italy Rome Mission
Piazza Carnaro, 20
00141 Rome RM
Italy

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Over 40 degrees Celsius!


Okay, it's the start of a new transfer and I'm feeling a lot more prepared! My poor trainer had to do a lot of the teaching last transfer since I spoke like tarzan. Well I still speak like Tarzan but at least there's more sense to it haha. So to recap the week is pretty simple, we had one lesson with an investigator aaand basta. Through the whole week we probably had 20 cancellations on us haha it's ridiculous. I certainly can't wait for the summer to be over! So 20 is an exaggeration but there were a lot and one of our "promising" investigators won't see us sadly. So due to this lack of work, we tried to do some finding in the street but we didn't find much success. I was reading in gospel principles this sunday about work. We should be putting forth our best efforts throughout the week so that we can have a day of rest. BUT it then said how if you're not working, you can't rest because there is nothing to rest from. Therefor you are always tired. That's how this week was for me. Hopefully that made sense ha but luckily we had a branch activity in the mountains out of the heat meno male! It was a blast, we had 6 nonmembers and 8 members so it was really balanced! It was a great break from life in Crotone especially because of the heat haha how much is 40 degrees celcius? I heard it reached just over 40 here but I don't know what that means besides its hot. Hopefully my shirts stay white! :) Anyways I have so many castle pictures for you all but it takes forever to upload so slowly but surely I'll get them to you! Ciao Ciao famiglia!
Con amore,
Anziano LaFei


No comments:

Post a Comment